Skip to main content

Dance with the spirit


                                                              Photo Credit: Pinterest

It's time to give yourself a break and boost your soul energy in 3 easy steps.

1. Write yourself a love note. Write down on a beautiful paper what you love about yourself, which personal achievements are you most proud of. You may ad some glitter on. Put the letter somewhere you can see it.

2. Let go. Was a difficult year for you? Have you lost someone dear ? Are you struggling to recover after a divorce? Or you just need a positive change in your life? 
I will share one of my secrets with you: Go somewhere in the nature where you can feel the wind kissing your cheeks. Close your eyes. Now imagine this pleasant breeze going through your chest where your pain is hiding. Breath. Feel the breeze gently taking away your grief, your sorrows. Breath. Let go. Feel at peace with the world and those around you.

3. Dance with the spirit! Oh yes, beautiful soul. It's time to re-energize. Allow yourself this little indulgence. Stop to feel the nature vibes. Give your spirit a boost. Dance in the rhythm of your heart. It feels so good. Dance! Smile! Life truly is a gift. Treasure this gift and use it wisely.

Enjoying the simple things in life make you having a positive mindset and you can thrive in your life & business.

Ready for more? Want a real positive life changing experience? Take a look at my Live Better Holistic Library an awesome way to explore and learn how can you bring ease to your life.













Comments

  1. Oh I LOVE the idea of writing yourself a love note!! And adding glitter!! I am so totally doing this. Thank you for sharing your brilliance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked it. You are welcome! Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your tips. They are great! Write yourself a love note. Let Go! Dance with spirit. Those are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Janice. Thank you for your comment. Stay tuned for the Christmas Giveaway - 1 spot at my e-course "DIY Your Life Path" valued $ 498, starting in 5th of January.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Office Styling

It's no secret that I am passionate about interior styling. Every Monday I decided to post an office space that is inspiring me. Being an entrepreneur I am conscious my work space is the backdrop for my success. Some years ago searching for inspiration on Pinterest I found Erica Johnston's gorgeous attic office, full of great elements of design. 
Here is a display I enjoyed, to inspire you...

She invested in beautiful pieces. I love how the white Tang Horse figurine was set on top of the books in harmony with the Octagonal Spire Lamp in Crystaland the other office decorations and supplies. Her feminine, classy approach reflects her impeccable taste in design.

Her personal style, online content and office space truly reflects her work and her hand illustrated bedding and decor for little ones line named Pemberley Rose.
You may find more informations about her work and products on:  - www.ericarjohnston.com  - www.chicdumonde.com  - www.pemberleyrose.com
TIP: Keep in mind when you style…

Biz Muse

Nowadays there are so many copy cats that sometimes it's difficult to find an authentic #ladyboss. The US entrepreneur behind the brand HRH Collection, Alexandra,  is a self made entrepreneur with an original approach to her trendy jewelry line.
One of the things I love about her is the fact she is real. She doesn't wear the goodie fake girl image we are used to see on the social media. I like that she is honest regardless other people negative comments, she stays true to herself.  For me she represents the modern biz muse.

Her jewelry line reflect her californian lifestyle. And who doesn't love some sparkling?!

Alexandra's brand materials are all well put together in a modern days style. So refreshing.

You can see that Alexandra's personal style is reflected by her home decor, her office space and her jewelry line.


I also enjoy Alexandra's youtube channel, especially when I work from my home office. It's a good companion....you can't get bored.
More details …

Weekly Minimalism Challenge

One of my 2017 resolutions was to incorporate minimalism in my lifestyle.  I decided to start with my office entrance display, as you can see above. I choose a folding natural wood table, I painted in white, a clear glass vase, a natural leaf and my digital print "Kisses" for a pop of color.
The benefits are great: an organized space, easy to clean up, more visibility for my art work, new prints orders from the clients who are visiting my town office and a serenity feeling when I am there.
Being happy with the results I made a habit that every Wednesday to ask myself what can I do more, to bring minimalism in my lifestyle in a way that I enjoy.  This month I want to implement the minimalism in my town office to have more benefits of my business.
Tip: Simplify to amplify.

Photo credit: Diana Sucala - My Business Office

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtemiRoseBoutique